You’ve swam, you’ve cycled, now it’s time to run…gosh why did you sign up for this?! Caerphilly Tri-ers is very fortunate to have linked up with the lovely people at Caerphilly Runners. As a club we do all our running with them, you will have to become a member of Caerphilly Runners to take part in their sessions.
To become a member of Caerphilly Runners, you will need to complete an application form on their website and pay the annual fee of £45 per member. The fee includes your Caerphilly Runners vest and your registration fees to Welsh Athletics. The fee can either by paid in cash/cheque at a training session, or you can pay online into to our club bank account (details giving when applying).
You’ll also benefit from:
- Free unlimited training sessions (up to 4 times a week)
- A free Caerphilly Runners Vest
- Coaching / Hints tips and personal plans / Fitness & Nutritional Advice
- Affiliated membership to Welsh Athletics
- Discounted Entry Fees in all affiliated races (e.g. Caerphilly 10k, Cardiff Half Marathon etc.)
- Retailer and Services discounts (e.g. Physio, Podiatrist, Running shops etc.)
- Access to the Club Members Forum (on Facebook)